OM: Outdoor Mittens
The heated mittens made by Gerbing are the most economical battery powered heated gloves Gerbing has to offer. The OM heated mittens are powered by two batteries which can be charged by a dual charger. You can easily remove the gloves so in case of activities where you have to take of the gloves over and over again these heated mitts will be the solution. Another product in our outdoor range with simular use ar our Outdoor Sport gloves (OS) en our Extreme Special Rough gloves. The OM battery powered heated mitts are ideal for fishermen, golfers or for example market salesmen.
If the heated mittens are to bulky you can also look at other outdoor gloves in our collection, like the OS heated gloves, ESR heated gloves or our OH (outdoor Hunting) heated gloves. The OM Mittens have a push button to regulate the temperature. There are three different battery kits available. The 1Ah, 2Ah and 3Ah battery kit can be used for all our gloves. The higher the amperage the longer the batteries last.
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Goatskin palm for grip and durability.
- Polyester fleece interior is soft and comfortable
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- 1Ah, 2Ah or 3Ah Batteries optional
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).