OS: Outdoor Sport
The battery powered OS heated gloves from Gerbing. The heated glove is manufactured using Gerbing’s European patent pending heating technology. These heated gloves are heated on the top of the hand, fingers, around the thumb but also on the palm of the hands. This makes the OS heated glove unique in our outdoor gloves collection. These OS heated gloves will allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors.
The gloves not only keep you warm but are also constructed with a waterproof/breathable liner to keep you dry. The OS heated gloves and the OM Mittens are textile gloves unlike the ESR (Exsteme Special Rough) heated gloves and the OH (Outdoor Hunting) heated gloves, which are leather heated gloves.
These gloves can be powered by three different battery kits. The 1Ah, 2Ah and 3Ah battery kit can be used for all our gloves. The higher the amperage the longer the batteries last.Simply connect the charger to any regular 110 – 230 volt wall outlet to charge the batteries. A green indicator light will let you know when the batteries are fully charged which is nomaly between three to five hours depending on how discharged the batteries were to begin with.
These heated gloves are not designed to be used on motorcycles. For motorcycle use we recommend the XR, XRL and GT heated motorcycle gloves.
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Extra leather on the palm for better grip and feel
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- 1Ah, 2Ah or 3Ah Batteries optional
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).
Do you have a question?
Do you have a question or would you like some more information about a certain product?