Xtreme XR Evo
The Xtreme XR Evo belongs to our top line and is one of our hottest motorbike gloves yet for tourers and riders. It is the further developed version of our very popular XRL long cuff heated gloves. Extra grip blocks give you extra grip on the motorbike handlebars. The glove also warms hand and fingers during extreme conditions.
In a recent review, Mike Armitage of BIKE Magazine wrote about our Xtreme heated motorbike gloves: “Ride all Winter? Then you need these! – No other glove is as warm.”
The beautiful combination of textile and full-aniline leather has made this a very modern version. The palm quickly conforms to your own hand. The contoured fingers ensure a comfortable grip on the motorbike handlebars while riding.
The power system is hybrid: for either battery or vehicle battery use. You have a lifetime warranty on the heating elements!
|Power||2Ah / 27 Watt peak|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C bij 0°C (average)|
|Size available||XXS – XXXL|
- All Gerbing heated gloves deliver infrared heat across the entire top of the hand and between your fingers, all the way to the fingertips. This patented heating system is the hottest heating system ever manufactured in any heated glove.
- The warmest setting now gets so hot that it is delivered blocked at purchase, for your safety. You can easily unlock this mode yourself if you need to.
- The Xtreme XR Evo heated motorbike gloves have a slightly longer cuff than the Xtreme Urban heated gloves, making it easier to put the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves over the sleeves of the motorbike jacket, rather than underneath.
- All Gerbing heated gloves heat by infrared heat over the entire top of the hand and between your fingers, all the way to the fingertips.
- Our patented heating system is the warmest heating system ever manufactured in any heated glove.
- You control the heat setting per glove with the integrated push button, in three settings, each with its own colour.
- You have a lifetime guarantee on the heating elements!
- The inner glove of the Xtreme XR Evo is made of wonderfully soft polyfibre, so the heated gloves feel wonderfully soft to the touch and gently surround your hand.
- The Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves are water- and windproof thanks to a breathable Hipora® membrane. This ensures that the heated gloves keep your hands dry during the most extreme wet weather conditions such as rain, spray and fog.
- Gerbing offers hybrid technology for powering the motorbike gloves. You get the most stable and longest heat output from the heated gloves when connected to your motorbike’s 12V battery with our cable set. This can also be done via our heating jacket, which has built-in plugs for the power supply to the gloves.
- On the index finger of the left glove of the Xtreme XR Evo heated glove is a small but highly effective rubber visor wiper, allowing you to wipe unnecessary water off your visor during a rain ride.
- Through the wrist closure on the bottom of the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves, you can fasten the heated glove nice and tight to your hand.
- Through the velcro flap on the cuff, you can fit the heated gloves tightly over the sleeves of the motorbike jacket so that you are well protected from any nature extremes you may encounter.
Running time of battery
What is my size?
The size of your Gerbing gloves
Start by measuring the hand you use the most. Then measure the circumference on the widest part of the hand (excluding the thumb) and note the size in centimetres.
TIP: With heated gloves, it is important to make sure they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore recommend that you choose the next larger size up if you fall between sizes.
- The warmest setting is now so hot that it is supplied blocked at purchase, for your safety. You can easily unlock this mode yourself if you need to.
- Always read the instructions in the manual provided before using the gloves.
- Use our 12V battery set if you want maximum mobility with maximum warmth.
- The Xtreme gloves also work on our 7V battery set but then at most the medium heat setting is achievable.
- The medium cuff of the Xtreme XR Evo heated glove has a compartment into which the small portable battery can be inserted. That battery compartment is made on the underside of the glove, minimising the presence of the battery. The battery compartment can be closed by means of a waterproof zip.
- There is special material on the fingertip of the index finger of the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves, allowing you to continue operating your touchscreen device.
- Naturally, the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves also have a nice matte black knuckle protection for safety in case of any accidents. Thus, like all heated motorbike gloves, the Xtreme XR Evo complies with the European Directive for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/CEE. EN 13594 :2015.
- With heated gloves, it is important to ensure that they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use to avoid ‘hot spots’. This is why we recommend going up the next size if you come out between sizes.
- If your bike also has heated grips, turn them off when you put on our gloves. You won’t need the heated grips anyway. Also, the breathable layer in the glove will then be able to wick moisture out better.
- Remember, like all Gerbing’s other garments, don’t connect the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves until you have started the bike or any other vehicle you are using. This is because they will feel warm within seconds.
- With heated gloves, it is important to make sure they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore advise you to take the next size up if you come out between sizes.