The Xtreme Urban heated gloves are the classic-looking and luxurious heated motorbike gloves from Gerbing’s top line of motorbike gloves for tourers and riders, even on short rides. A relatively short cuff makes this heated glove excellent for wearing under the sleeves of a motorbike jacket. The warmest motorbike gloves ever that warm hand and fingers.
In a recent review, Mike Armitage of BIKE Magazine wrote about our Xtreme warming motorbike gloves: “Ride all Winter? Then you need these! – No other glove is as warm.”
The Xtreme Urban heated gloves are made of 100% full aniline leather. The palm quickly moulds to your hand. Slim, stylish, highly functional and lightweight, with discreet knuckle protection. With wrist strap around the wrist to keep them snug.
In short: the Xtreme Urban heated glove is a great choice for rides during cold days. The power system is hybrid: for either battery or vehicle battery use. You have a glove lifetime warranty on the heating elements!
|Power||2Ah / 27 Watt peak|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C bij 0°C (average)|
|Size available||XXS – XXXL|
- All Gerbing heated gloves deliver infrared heat over the entire top of the hand and between your fingers, all the way to the fingertips. This patented heating system is the warmest heating system ever manufactured in any heated glove.
- You control the heat setting per glove with the integrated push button, in three settings, each with its own colour.
- The hottest setting is now so hot that it is delivered blocked at purchase. You can easily unlock this setting yourself if you need to.
- Thanks to the pre-shaped fingers, the Xtreme Urban heated gloves have a great fit and provide a fine grip.
- The inner glove of the Xtreme Urban is made of wonderfully soft polyfibre, so that the heated gloves feel wonderfully soft and gently surround your hand.
- The Xtreme Urban heated gloves are water- and windproof thanks to a breathable Hipora® membrane. This ensures that the heated gloves keep your hands dry during the most extreme wet weather conditions such as rain, spray and fog.
- You have a glove lifetime warranty on the heating elements!
- Gerbing offers hybrid technology to power the motorbike gloves. You will have the most stable and longest heat output of the heated gloves when connected to your motorbike’s 12V battery with our cable set. This can also be done via our heating jacket which has built-in plugs for power to the gloves.
- The mid-cuff of the Xtreme Urban heated glove has a compartment where the small portable battery can be inserted. That battery compartment is made at the bottom of the glove, minimising the presence of the battery. The battery compartment can be closed by means of a waterproof zip.
- There is special material on the fingertip of the index finger of the Xtreme Urban heated gloves, allowing you to continue operating your touchscreen device.
- On the index finger of the left glove of the Xtreme Urban heated glove is a small but highly effective rubber visor wiper, allowing you to wipe unnecessary water off your visor during a rain ride.
Running time of battery
What is my size?
The size of your Gerbing gloves
Start by measuring the hand you use the most. Then measure the circumference on the widest part of the hand (excluding the thumb) and note the size in centimetres.
TIP: With heated gloves, it is important to make sure they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore recommend that you choose the next larger size up if you fall between sizes.
- The hottest setting now gets so hot that it is blocked at the time of purchase, for your safety. You can easily unlock this setting yourself if you need to.
- Always read the instructions in the manual provided before using the gloves.
- Use our 12V battery set if you want maximum mobility with maximum warmth.
- The Xtreme gloves also work on our 7V battery set but then at most the middle heat setting is achievable.
- The knuckle protection is neatly incorporated under the leather so it is not too flashy. With this protection, the Xtreme Urban heated gloves comply with the European Directive for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/CEE. EN 13594 :2015.
- If your bike also has heated grips, turn them off when you put on our gloves. You will not need the heated grips anyway. Also, the breathable layer in the glove will then be able to wick moisture out better.
- With heated gloves, it is important to make sure they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore advise you to take the next size up if you come out between sizes.
- Remember, like all other Gerbing garments, don’t connect the Xtreme XR Evo heated gloves until you have started the motorbike or any other vehicle you are using. This is because they will feel warm within seconds.
- Gerbing motorbike gloves should only be hand washed and then hung to dry.
- With heated gloves, it is important to ensure that they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore advise you to take the next size up if you come out between sizes.