Xtreme Ladies Gloves
New in the Gerbing range are the Xtreme Ladies Gloves for the motorbike. Specially designed for narrower ladies’ hands because ladies also want to ride safely in colder conditions. They belong to our top line and one of our hottest motorbike gloves yet, also for tourers and riders. and warms hand and fingers.
In a recent review, Mike Armitage of BIKE Magazine wrote about our Xtreme warming motorbike gloves: “Ride all Winter? Then you need these! – No other glove is as warm.”
The Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated ladies gloves have a nice slim cut. They come in a stylish matt black full-aniline leather that feels great to the touch. The palm has a studded profile that gives you a comfortable and secure grip on the motorbike handlebars while riding. At the back of the cuff is a zip that gives extra space. You can now choose to wear the cuff over or under the sleeve of your jacket.
The power system is hybrid: for either battery or vehicle battery use. You have a lifetime warranty on the heating elements!
|Power||2Ah / 27 Watt peak|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C bij 0°C (average)|
|Size available||XXS – XXXL|
- All Gerbing heated gloves deliver infrared heat over the entire top of the hand and between your fingers, all the way to the fingertips.
- Our patented heating system is the warmest heating system ever manufactured in any heated glove.
- You control the heat setting per glove with the integrated push button, in three settings, each with its own colour.
- The hottest setting is now so hot that it is supplied blocked at purchase, for your safety. You can easily unlock this setting yourself if you need to.
- You have a lifetime guarantee on the heating elements!
- The inner glove of the Xtreme Ladies Gloves is made of wonderfully soft polyfibre, so that the heated gloves feel wonderfully soft and gently surround your hand.
- The Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated gloves are water- and windproof thanks to a breathable Hipora® membrane. This ensures that the heated gloves keep your hands dry during the most extreme wet weather conditions such as rain, spray and fog.
- The cuff of the Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated glove has a pocket into which the small portable battery can be inserted. That battery compartment is made at the bottom of the glove, minimising the presence of the battery. The battery compartment can be closed by means of a waterproof zip.
- Gerbing offers hybrid technology to power the motorbike gloves. You get the most stable and longest heat output from the heated gloves when connected to your motorbike’s 12V battery with our cable set. This can also be done via our heating jacket, which has built-in plugs for the power supply to the gloves.
- On the fingertip of the index finger of the Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated gloves, there is special material that allows you to continue operating your touchscreen device.
- The index finger of the left glove of the Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated glove has a small but highly effective rubber visor wiper, allowing you to wipe unnecessary water off your visor during a rain ride.
Running time of battery
What is my size?
The size of your Gerbing gloves
Start by measuring the hand you use the most. Then measure the circumference on the widest part of the hand (excluding the thumb) and note the size in centimetres.
TIP: With heated gloves, it is important to make sure they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore recommend that you choose the next larger size up if you fall between sizes.
- The hottest setting is now so hot that it comes blocked at purchase, for your safety. You can easily unlock this setting yourself if you need to.
- Always read the instructions in the manual provided before using the gloves.
- Gerbing offers hybrid technology for powering the motorbike gloves. You will have the most stable and longest heat output of the heated gloves when connected to your motorbike’s 12V battery with our cable set. This can also be done via our heating jacket which has built-in plugs for power to the gloves.
- Use our 12V battery set if you want maximum mobility with maximum warmth.
- Xtreme gloves also work on our 7V battery set but then at most the middle heat setting is feasible.
- Needless to say, the Xtreme Ladies heated gloves also have effective knuckle protection for safety in case of accidents. Thus, like all heated motorbike gloves, the Xtreme Ladies Gloves comply with the European Directive for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/CEE. EN 13594 :2015.
- If your motorbike also has heated grips, turn them off when you put on our gloves. You will not need the heated grips anyway. Also, the breathable layer in the glove will then be able to wick moisture out better.
- Remember, like all other Gerbing garments, don’t connect the Xtreme Ladies Gloves heated gloves until you have started the motorbike or any other vehicle you use. This is because they will feel warm within seconds.
- Gerbing motorbike gloves should only be hand washed and then hung to dry.
- With heated gloves, it is important to ensure that they are not too tight around the knuckle area when in use. This is to avoid ‘hot spots’. We therefore advise you to take the next size up if you are between sizes.