Heated trouser liner
A modern classic pair of trousers. Designed to be easily worn under outer garments with just a single layer underneath. Our heated trouser liner and unique heating system allow you to wear your existing outerwear while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body.
The heated trousers from Gerbing have 4 heating areas. 2 heating elements on the front of the legs all the way down and 2 heating elements on the hips. This means that the heating elements are placed on strategic places, since on a motorcycle the wind will give you the most cold. The pants can be worn by themselves or be connected to the heated jacket or 12 volt the heated gloves. If connect them to the heated gloves make sure you either have a splitter or a dual temp controller. This is to make sure you only need one battery hook up to connect to the bike’s battery.
At the bottom of the heated trousers you will find one plug at every leg end. Those are 12 volt plugs so you can easily connect our 12 volt heated socks to. If you want to have those dual wired (different heat level on pants and heated socks) you have to get a normal y-cable.
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||S – XXL|
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- FIRM-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Full length zipper from hip to bottom of trousers for each side
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).