GT: Grand Tour
A very comfortable heated motorcycle gloves, with an European patent pending heating system, made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong pliable heated gloves designed for high speed use.
Unlike the XRL heated gloves, the GT gloves have a short cuff. Still you have the option to ride with a portable battery in the cuff. The cuff is designed to be short, so it can be put under your motorcycle jacket when it rains (this is only possible if you use the gloves with the standard battery cable and long Y-cable). To make the GT heated gloves hybrid, you need to use the 1Ah, 2Ah or 3Ah batteries. On the wrist there is a push button you use to regulate the temperature. The GT heated gloves are almost a heated spring or fall glove, since it’s extremely supple and thin.
Like all of our 12 Volt gloves,the GT heated gloves can easily be connected to the Gerbing heated jacket, which have the glove plugs coming out of the sleeves.
The touch screen material on the index finger will make sure you can use your smartphone or navitation while wearing our heated gloves.
|Current||2.2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within
- seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- These gloves come with a battery cable and a long Y-cable
- 1A, 2A and 3A batteries are optional
- Touch screen material on the index finger
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).