ETO: Extreme Touch Outdoor
These ETO heated gloves are specialy made for outdoor activities such as riding a scooter or bicycle. Even a walk in the park will give much more pleasure with these heated gloves.
Unlike the OS heated gloves and the OM heated mitts, the ETO (also the OH glove) is made of full analine leather instead of textile. This glove is the warmest glove in our collection. Because of the extra heat inside the gloves we can honoustly say that these are the warmest gloves in the world. The gloves are completely black which gives them a fashionable look.
The ETO gloves are not suitable for use on a motorcycle. If you are interested in gloves for motorcycle or other high-speed use you can look at our motor cycle heated gloves like the XR heated gloves, XRL heated gloves and the GT heated gloves. The ETO heated gloves are perfect for:
- Riding a scooter
- Working in freezers
- People who suffer from Raynoud syndrome or other medical conditions with bad blood circulation and so on
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Articulated, pre-curved fit
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Made of black leather
- A Push Button on each wrist to regulate the temperature.
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).