XRW: Extreme Racing Woman
It’s finally here: Gerbing has a heated lady glove! The electrically heated XRW motorcycle heated gloves, the sizes S-XL are specially designed for smaller ladies hands. A storage compartment in the cuff makes it possible to connect the battery to the motorcycles battery or to connect with the portable 1Ah, 2Ah and 3Ah batteries.
The XRW heated gloves is the first in the collection of hybrid gloves to place the pocket for the batteries underneath the wrist. This is in contrast to the XRL heated glove and GT heated motorcycle gloves where the battery pocket is on top of the wrist.The heated women gloves also has hard knuckle protection for extra safety.
XRW heated motorcycle gloves can also be connected to the B12V-5200 or B12V-10000. Note, however, that you have to use a normal y-cable, because the junior controller will not work in conjunction with either of these batteries for heated clothing.
Naturally, the XRW heated glove features the Dutch patented heating system that is also used in our other heated gloves and heated clothing. And of course, the XRW, can be just like any other heated motorcycle gloves be connected to the Gerbing heated jacket.
The touch screen material on the index finger will make sure you can use your smartphone or navigation while wearing the Gerbing heated gloves.
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within
- seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- These gloves come with a battery cable and a long Y-cable
- 1A, 2A and 3A batteries are optional
- Touch screen material on the index finger
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).