XR: Extreme Racing
The XR gloves are the shorter version of the XRL heated motorcycle gloves. The XR gloves have a shorter cuff and can be worn under the sleeves of a motorcycle jacket. Because of the short cuff there is no room for a pocket to store our portable batteries. The plug on the gloves is a fixed glove on top of the gloves and you can connect it to a 12v battery of a motorcycle with the Gerbing battery hook-up and a Y-cable.
The XR gloves have the same knuckle protection as the XRL gloves. The heating wire goes through the whole had, fingers and also the thumb. This heat will provide you a safe and comfortable trip in the coldest conditions. With the push button on top of the gloves gives you the oppurtunity to regulate the temperature. In short; these XR gloves are a must if you are an all-season rider.
The XR gloves are made of a supple leather and have a waterproof membrame. The XR is like our XRL and GT motorcycle gloves easey to combine with our heated jacket liner.
The XR is sold with a battery hook up set which contains a battery hook up cable and a Y-cable. With a push button on top of the wrist you can regulate the temperature.
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- The XR has a fixed plug on top of the glove
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Extra protection on KNUCKLES of the hand
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- The XR has no pocket to connect the gloves to a portable battery
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).