OT: Outdoor Touch
Very comfortable glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple Lycra that contours to the hand. The design is simple but effective. Firm fitting stretch cordura fabric allows for a snug fit as these gloves are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts.
Not recomended for motorcycle use, since your existing motorcycle gloves will become too small to have the heated glove liners under neeth. These heated gloves have been used from jumping from a balloon 30km high, and used in a world record cold water dive (169 meter deep).
For motorcycle use we recomend the XR heated glove, the XRL heated gloves or the supple and thin GT heated gloves. Recommended for use with un-insulated riding gloves, which are one or two sizes too big.
If you want to use the heated glove liners together with our heated jacket liner, make sure you buy a splitter or a temperature controller. The OT heated glove liners can easily be connected to the sleeve plugs of the heated jacket liner. But since the jacket liner have a dual wiring system, the splitter or (dual) temperature controller must make it one heating system again.
|Current||2.2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Utilizes our European pending patent heating technology — the most efficient and durable heating technology ever developed
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- Can easily be connected with a normal y-cable to the A5 or A10 battery
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).