XRL: Extreme Racing Long
The most sold heated gloves in the world: Gerbing’s innovative and revolutionairy patented new MicrowirePRO® heated motorcycle gloves. The best of two worlds. If you’re cruising for hours, just connect these gloves the usual way, with Gerbing’s battery hook-up. Just riding for an hour? Plug in the small portable batteries.
The flagship of Gerbing: an extremely comfortable and safe glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed 0.6 mm premium full analine leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, very modern, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and sporty looking pair of heated gloves.
Because of the use of MicrowirePRO® Heat, it are the most durable heated gloves in the world! Don’t look further: the XRL is a multiple award winning motorcycle glove, with extra protection on the knuckle for not only a sexy look, but also extra safety.
The 1A, 2A or 3A LiPo batteries can be stored in the cuff of the heated gloves, if you choose for using the heated gloves for just a short amount of time. On the lowest setting it will give you up till 8 hours of heat if using the 3A batteries. But when you connect it to the battery hook up, which comes with the XRL heated gloves, you can drive for hours and hours.
Like all of our 12 Volt gloves,the XRL heated gloves can easily be connected to the Gerbing heated jacket, which have the glove plugs coming out of the sleeves.
The touch screen material on the index finger will make sure you can use your smartphone or navitation while wearing our heated gloves.
|Current||2A / 27Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XXS – XXXL|
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Extra protection on KNUCKLES of the hand
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of MicrowirePRO® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are provided with a push button to adjust heat
- 1Ah, 2Ah or 3Ah Batteries optional
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).