If you get the kind of cold feet that don’t involve a walk down the aisle, then Gerbing’s has the solution. Introducing the all-new Gerbing’s Heated Socks. Made from a perspiration-wicking 4-way stretch material, these heated socks are the ultimate in cold weather comfort for your feet.
Firstly, they’re extra tall, so they ride up over your calf. No matter how tall or short your boots are, these socks work.
Secondly, the socks are cut specifically for left and right feet, so they fit you even more snugly to deliver extra heat, particularly to your toes.
Finally, that heat comes from Gerbing’s Microwire ® heating system, with wires so thin you won’t feel them. And with heat delivered both above and below your feet, you’ll be riding wrapped in soothing comfort.
The new Gerbing’s Heated Socks. Give cold feet the boot!
The Gerbing heated socks comes with a long y-cable but without the battery hook-up. You can easily connect them to the accesory plug of the heated jacket or to the plugs coming out of the legs end of the heated pants. If you want to use the heated socks on a motorcycle, make sure you buy a temperature control like the junior controller which is free of charge with all the 12 volt heated gloves, but not with the 12 volt heated socks.
|Current||1.4A / 16.8Watt|
|Surface temperature||57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C|
|Available sizes||XS – XXL|
- Avaliable in Black
- Wide elastic top band
- Constructed with 4 way stretch wicking fabric
- Heat is on the bottom of the sock toward the toes and on the top toward the toes
- Incorporates Gerbing’s Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the foot with warmth
- Lifetime warranty on the Microwire® heating elements
- Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
- It is very important to understand that our heated products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our heated volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times (integrated in our gloves and socks). An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.
- To extend battery life, keep even if the batteries are not used always at least 25% charged. In the summer charge the batteries therefore once a month. (Hint: write it in your agenda).